tonyhawkNobody documented the evolutionary era of Del Mar Skate Ranch like @grantbrittain. And no other pool has a beer named after it as far as I know. Join the party Nov 16
- daisymaltoLet's go next week lol @astridarrue
- fkryfmpI love Photograph
- karebear4587@erinlangford62289 cool!
- luckiedaveyBest skate park ever...Right Tony:)
- dopeyondope@tonyhawk did u pick anyone to win a new deck yet quack quack
- jazzcheetahWhere to watch kitchen it comes
- veritas247Remember Eddie Fiola and Mike D back in the days!
- ethanbosmaMy b-day is nov 16
- deliciousgamesI saw Blender skate the keyhole. He got so angry. I've been afraid of pools ever since. Wish I could be there!
- jrduncanWe live down the street, is there a cost? Would love to go. @tonyhawk
- shalevcassifCool!!! @tonyhawk
- bug__eyez@tonyhawk i have given up skateboarding because no matter how much i practice im not good at all ive had 3 skateboards #1 was stolen #2 i broke and #3 i broke i can ollie but cant kickflip cant pop shove it or any other basic trick just thought you should no sense you're my role model
- sugar_rocks@j_perrett_ I'm 38, I've only been skateboarding for 1 year. I might never learn to Ollie or pop shuv it but I love the feeling of getting on your board an taking off down the street. Or coming down a ramp, feeling like you're flying. Nothing beats it. It's not always about doing things that impress people but more about what you get out of it yourself. If you love it, don't give up.
- briguy530I learned to skate on my big brothers G+S board in the grom pool there!!
- mrdrebin@andres55 have you ever thought about shooting an skateboard session? I'm sure you can kill it (as pretty much anything do!)
- layla_momFeel lucky to have been a spectator at the skate ranch back in the '80s
Log in to like or comment.