_danaoliverNew Yorker girls, we want to know your best beauty secrets for looking gorgeous on the go. What products/tools/tricks do you swear by? #newyorkerbeautysecrets
- _monismCoconut oil. And @benefitcosmetics They"re Real mascara
- thekalajDior Extase mascara... MAC Russian red lipstick... My beauty blender!!!!!
- traye.xo@ramona627 do tell about that coconut oil...
- traye.xoRebel lippie by #MAC, #MUFE concealer and #Lorac tantalizing bronzer
- lidiasayssoBio oil
- shenanswithkrysPurity by Philosophy cleanser & Urban Decay eye liner
- yeslikeyourheadAquaphor is the best product for dry or cracked lips and hands, especially in the winter. Great as an under eye cream at night too!
- jnimsI never go anywhere without clear nail polish, champagne lip gloss, and concealer and mini MUFE HD powder
- hapjohnLouisiana girl: but Kiel's Lip balm, Chanel blush in Rose Bronze, Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara, Chanel 89 Lipstick and Altoids Smalls in Any Tory bag!!
- _danaoliver@kingsio_ We know you're full of #newyorkerbeautysecrets!
- kingsio_Of course! 1- Tarte mascara. It has conditioning properties to help lashes look great even without mascara. 2- minted rose salve for my lips. Since it thick like vaseline, sometimes I rub some on my wrist and behind my ears then spray perfume... It makes the smell last longer. 3- a jar of @naturalnatch hair and body butter. Use it right out the shower then pat dry and I'm like a newborn. Also great for hair. 4- Mac gold deposit- brightens your face right up. I don't even use blush! Enjoy the tips ladies!
- _danaoliverFab @kingsio_!
- extremecuddlingMaybelline FIT Me concealer, Watts Up from Benefit & Ruby Woo
- lassheldonGreat info @kingsio_ 😘
Log in to like or comment.