southwestairPic by Customer @dmarsh1045 (on Twitter) flying out of #PDX #SWApic
- cdrbob62Mount Hood if coming out of Portland Oregon
- seppfaraziU are all wrong it's a Boeing 737-500 @jeffh737 @maxminervini30
- jeffh737@sepsterr12 I was kidding
- seppfaraziOh @jeffh737
- terannosaurusrexThese 733's are my favorite plane
- maxminervini30@sepsterr12 lol chill we are joking. It's either a 737-700, 500 or 300. You can't tell by this pic
- jlgrill1Great pic
- viper_images54Yes u can look at the top of the engine
- tkirs95That plane argument...lol
- salohcinjsI agree 300. Older engine cover and winglets
- salohcinjsThe 500 series dont have winglets, and 700s and 800s have new engines, leaving the workhorse 300s.
- aviator1bk@sepsterr12 you're wrong 😂😂😂 the -500 don't have winglets... It's obviously a -300
- aviator1bk@maxminervini30 you can! Haha the -500 don't have winglets and the -700 and -800 have new engine covers.. Leaving it to be a -300
- aviator1bkWow... Not a single -500 in their fleet has winglets... They are retiring soon so they aren't outfitting them with winglets @maxminervini30 do your research
- maxminervini30@southwestfan737 chill out. It's a plane bud.
- aviator1bkI'm not mad! I just know my airplanes @maxminervini30
- maxminervini30@southwestfan737 I do to. I'm hockeyman119 on YT. I just didn't know the -500s didn't have winglets
- dennisummers@christianabnton - @dmarsh1045 is probably a millionaire now..soon you will be too!
- 717hunter@sepsterr12 you are so wrong, its obviously a -300
Log in to like or comment.