petsmartMontana is “sneaky” & happened to find himself a comfy spot on the couch!
- myers_sheridan@lorenbenally Christmas is coming! ;)
- yesiep@johan02 😊
- aimeerooPretty pup!
- bettyemckool@awolfsheartbeat ☺️
- robynfio@thecatsbananas dawwwwwwwwh
- ecoreboxSo beautiful!
- mrs_ship416DO NOT ADOPT ANY DOG FROM PETSMART. They do not take care of their dogs. I adopted an emaciated dog about 3 weeks ago from the adoptions center in the Petsmart at 4380 N Miller Rd in Scottsdale, AZ and I had to put her down due to distemper this past Monday. I have another friend that just adopted TWO dogs from there a week ago and they are sick as well. There is a vet attached to the store! Why are there sick dogs in there? Why aren't they getting the proper medical attention they need?! PETA and the AZ Humane Society have been notified. What are YOU going to do about it, Petsmart?
- dogluvr32@eva_ann_fit don't be saying mean things like that, the dogs could've gotten sick after so don't be rude okay
- mrs_ship416@dogluvr32 3 dogs did not get sick after they were brought home. Your stupidity amazes me.
- tatteredme@eva_ann_fit truth is you seem to not have a clue. Who did you actually adopt from?
- urbancreme😍 @shitjessicadid
- yanelis_ramosSo Cuteeeeeeee 😱😍
- ladylockness@eva_416 if you adopted from the petsmart the dogs were with a rescue, contact the rescue they usually offer a health guarantee, or take them back. I'm also in az but I'm not familiar which rescue adopts out of that one. Ask on adoptme az on Facebook
- mrs_ship416@ladys2k I posted this over a year ago. I've already resolved this issue through petsmart and Maricopa county.
- jenavi_24@lord_r1ck bEAST
- crystal_noe@will_i.am.the.wolf_ look it's a wolf
Log in to like or comment.