chefazMy favorite condiment courtesy of my pal Matt at www.bourbonbarrelfoods.com .... Makes Monday better
- cupcakesbyruthEverything from Louavull is yummy! It's such a great foodie town!
- chefkkeI need a bottle
- therealfoodprojectWow! I've switched to amino acids instead of soy sauce, but I'd love to try this particular kind.
- gabarose90Soy sauce is definitely the best sauce.
- bringyourowncontainer@backdoorhero see!!! We gotta do this in VA or just keep using our liquid Aminos ( I vote for making our own!)
- ameriporeanSo have I and so would I @therealfoodproject
- itsjustzim@zimryan @mackston17 @mackston30 de sauce
- josespiano@bryanpetroff Yes! Plus San-J tamari.
- jaydelewwwAmazing stuff! All of their products are great!
- rctappHere's the thing...
- ltodd010480Any chance it's gluten free?
- moefoster88That was my question too @ltodd010480
- blessyourheartchildDude, what happened to the barrel aged fish sauce?
- fry_guyCut your nails
- mrsgracewilsonThis stuff is awesome and happens to be the only one microbrewed in the whole USA
- tedpolfeltI met those guys when I was there for an ACF conference. Good stuff!
- ltodd010480@moefoster88 Sadly not g-free. Checked ingredients on the web site. Made w red wheat. Boo.
- luluahi3I was just about to post that @moefoster88 :(
Log in to like or comment.