theperezhiltonWhat a pleasant surprise of a movie! I thought I was going to see a romantic comedy, but #AboutTime is so much more than that! It's also a deeply moving film about family and life. And how to cherish all to the max! How to have a romance with your life! And it's also got a bit of #SciFi!!! Something for everyone! #RichardCurtis is one of my favorite auteurs! He is the writer/director of #LoveActually and #FourWeddingsAndAFuneral! And he has once again created a film that is an instant classic! #RachelMcAdams is playing the same role she always does. Quite well. And #DomnhnallGleeson was a bit too young to play her love interest, but he was SO DAMN CHARMING that you get over that quickly. #BillNighy is a god! And, yes, I cried! And laughed! And smiled! And sang along! And left the theater feeling so happy and positive and... #hopeful!
- maddielou322OMG IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! I cried! Such a touching and beautiful story! We've already decided that we're buying it when it comes out haha
- lidduh@machellev @angwinn @attimay we need to see this ASAP!
- loubonhamcarterBill Nighy is 👌
- valysiakaterinaI just saw it too! Loved it. And loved seeing #willmerrick! Love him!
- gilspavorosa@kaykay801 let's go check this out.
- jenfloreI work there and I just left work too
- smacca_13I loved it! You described it so well. ❤
- kellyelise87I loved it, when I watched it I didn't expect the sci fi part, but it made it so much lovelier. I went with my boy and thought he'd HATE it, but he loved if too
- lanova33I can't wait to see it!
- samijane5That film was filmed down in Cornwall where I live :-)
- cmilimvpThat's exactly how I felt when I saw it! ! I was so pleasantly surprised! I laughed hard & cried at the end but was left emotionally touched
- colefalz@lora_ppp me too && our theaters open 😍😍
- dylan.weiser@amandagorin what a review when are we going
- mitten1011I didn't expect to love this movie as much as I did. It was so funny and touching. I almost did the ugly cry.
Log in to like or comment.