djdniceWe have to find a better way to assist the less fortunate. #InvisiblePeople #NYC #LeicaM
- sverjonzOr to assist with addiction issues. Because many are addicts sorry to say.
- denn_iceI did a similar series like this about a week ago. It's truly sad to see things like this in our city.
- mermaidintherudder@djdnice amen
- benjeebYes sir!
- lexypexyharlem@djnice Their all over the place and it really starts with government. Alot of these people are veterans and people with mental health issues. And services have decreased
- tizeridNo country in the world should have a homeless problem. Governments should be there to help their people. It makes me really angry. There should be free health care for everyone, all children should be given the same education no matter what class or money title. Older people should be looked after ( they should not be alone, hungry or cold). If your a politician, teacher, doctor, dentist or an architect then you should be trying to make the world a better place. If not you should be fired.
- carinish82#soverytrue and sad...
- rodweekes@tizerid ...well said....let the truth be known!!!
- sameogjacquieThe irony of the backdrop. Wow.
- djdnice@sameogjacquie #LifePositive
- capturemythoughts_This is powerful !
Log in to like or comment.