bcbgmaxazriaAny runners out there with tips for our CCO @LubovAzria, who will be running the #LAMarathon in March with some members of the #BCBG family? 🏃💨😎 #BonChicLife
- lagirl310I carbo loaded on my favorite potato chips the night before my long runs. Good luck, @lubovazria! You got this! 💪😊
- djladyshaI just ran the Nike Women's Marathon! Don't over hydrate before or during the race. Take a sip at each water station and a couple bites of energy goo every 30 minutes or so. Two breaths in through the nose and 1 breath out through the mouth when you feel shortness. Have a great time!
- brookelynne7@lubovazria I ran the LA Marathon this past year! Great course, beautiful weather and one of the best cities to run in! You got this!! 💪👍👋💪
- elisabeth.buchwaldI know that exact location right in Santa Monica by the pier
- karenakatrinaAw yes @LubovAzria!! Congrats! We have a whole running section on our site!! Shoes, training, hydration, gear, how to build up your miles, foam rolling, recipes, music mixes & motivation! 🎶👟💕 www.ToneItUp.com Let us know if you need anything!! K&K #TIUteam
- jmarie_c87@LubovAzria don't think of it as 24 miles, focus on the first 6, then the next and the next and when your on your last 6 don't think "I still have 6 miles left" think "6 miles, that's so easy, I have run way more than that before!" AND embrace water stops!
- tanyakupelian@aykayy9 California jogs❤️
- its_me_tanyaGoooo Lubov!!!
- legally_chicDrink lots of water, run even if you don't feel like it, take it one mile at a time. Run, with the same music/playlist you trained with... It's familiar and will keep you motivated... If and when you want to give up, you'll know a couple more songs and you're DONE! @lubovazria
- shantichI personally don't listen to music while I run because I like to focus on my body (breathing, form) & surroundings. So pay attention to what your body is telling you & have a positive mantra for when you feel like you can't do it anymore to push thru. Coconut water is a great hydrator!
- luvofbeingBeet juice (prevents aches) stretching, pylometrics for that "push" and eat! For about 2 days, you'll all be eating like crazy because your body will instinctively want to replace all that's been suddenly taken away.
- andrea_boffito@legally_chic you are absolutely right! Agree with you
- andrea_boffitoAvoid alcohol for three months increase vegetables and fruit of 30% replacing red meat, reduce sugars, use honey instead for coffee, forget cheese, eat lots of sushi and fish, lentils, grains, muesli in the morning. Food and exercise. 🇮🇹
- scarlton24Yeah afterwords be prepared to have any empty stomach every two hours. Vegetable juice helps if your to sleepy like me to eat.
- discoverlaWe're running too! #discoverLA
Log in to like or comment.