tshoxenreiderJars = what the kids are keeping. Red bowl = what they're exchanging for money. Me = happy.
- ingvildt74Great idea.
- nala_verstricktAwesome idea!
- oneaboutusYou're nicer than I. My kids got 5 pieces. :)
- krystina_mm= good
- toshatakespicturesFantastic idea!
- allyfallonThis is brilliant!! Filing this idea away for someday when I have kids.
- melisawinslowWe do this as well. The Switch Witch visits us on November 1st.
- teenbugSo brilliant!
- cayley.elizabethMy mom had the same idea! She say that all of my candy has to fit in a mason jar! @tshoxenreider
- annielanceWe've exchanged 99% of my son's (food intolerances) for a new Lego set. But I might do this for the girls. Cause letting them eat candy while he can't is impossible!! (not that they get to eat much anyways!)
- _angelamills_Yep, that's exactly what we do!
- townsendhouse1have got to get this candy out of my house! :-) great idea!
- marydpetersonWhat do you do with the candy you're getting rid of?
- christie.ryanThat is a genius idea! I'm wiring this idea down for when I have kids!
- tshoxenreider@marydpeterson this year, we're debating between sending it to the troops and just tossing it in the trash.
- christinegoughYou have solved my dilemma!!!! I was so tired last night upon arriving home that we shoved the boys off to bed ( just after they greeted our only two trick or treaters NAKED). What a night. This holiday kills me EVERYTIME!!!!!
- de_ma_cuisine@christinegough Your comment made me laugh. :)
- mrsfreshscratchMy kids declared that night that they were leaving most of it for the Switch Witch, and how she would leave a surprise in the night. What?!? I was unprepared but rallied. Seems there's a fairy for everything these days...
- tiffanymlarson@marydpeterson Check out candy for troops, local dentists collect candy and mail it to the troops overseas!
Log in to like or comment.