- instagramIt's #ArtThursday, Instagram! High on the Pennine Hills, a strange and beautiful tree overlooks the county of Lancashire in northern England. Made entirely of steel pipes, the Singing Ringing Tree is a musical sculpture that "sings" as gusts of wind pass through its tubes from different directions. Designed by architectural firm Tonkin Liu and completed in 2006, the sculpture is one of four modern landmarks titled "Panopticons," which provide sweeping views over East Lancashire from unique locations.
For more photos and videos from the whistling hilltop sculpture, tap the blue location text above.
Photo by @jdavis84
- ink_gunWhat the
- darcy_teesShout out please mate @instagram
- laiylazkrsHow to edit photos tp @instagram ??
- ddiillaannlliillaannI love
- rita_karamelYes love!
- jdavis84@diana1249_____ it's my nephew having a run around
- sigridsoelvbergIts mine
- zachary_the_1_the_onlythat's cool
- 12hhgCool photo
- paige_nicole_18I've been there and it's over Burnley . I have family there.