- edillowHappy Halloween from 1977! #tbt #childofthe70s #thatcostumeisprobablyworthsomethingtoday
- nadiahmcI had a Cinderella. Remember how there were boxes and boxes of this style: vinyl "gowns" and plastic faces held on with a white thread-covered rubber band, which broke so easily.
- scrapcollectrThose were the days. :-)
- edillow@scrapcollectr Halloween does feel a little more, uhm, intense these days. Ha. And yes @nadiahmc I totally remember that!! I also remember how hot it was to breathe!
- kktannerBring back the Halloween poncho!! Perfect for trick or treating in a flash flood!!
- kellicroweYou look so cute! And flamable.
- nitanelleOmg! I so remember these.
- krude12I always wanted one of those fancy store bought costumes - so shiny!