hoolzey likes this
merrypadHELP: Would a 39.5" wide runner be too wide in our hallway? And can FLOR carpet tiles be trimmed to be narrower? Wrapping paper demo for scale.
- orangegradI think that width looks nice.
- neighborhooddoulaYup, flor tiles can be trimmed to a few different widths I believe... Well, via the site. I looked at them for the living room. Super customizable.
- merrypadThanks @mselisabs!! Looking into it. @orangegrad see the next pic I posted... thoughts?
- hgtvcounselorThis isn't TOO wide though. You can cut flor tiles for sure
- makingourdreamI think it's a smidge too wide.
- jasonloperFLOR is super easy to trim. I've used a lot of FLOR and love it. Using it as a runner in my narrow kitchen now. Wears well and easy to clean.
Log in to like or comment.