cnnA sore reminder of the damage from the storm for Mrs. Gonzalez, the building next door has stood burned down for some time. A week before the one year anniversary it made her incredibly happy to see the building being cleaned up. She put pictures up on Facebook and relentlessly attempted to get it cleaned up and finally saw help to remove the debris from that area. The teens involved with the demolition feel that because they live in New York City and it's within their grasp, they have a responsibility to help out.
Photo by CNN'S @timlampe for #CNNSandy. #vscocam (2 of 4)
- jmurrayyyyThats what a human with a heart and soul would do ... Help others.
- jtolertHey that's my boy @jlombo50
- benjewman88@jlombo50 cute😊
- cineson17That's my arm...
- kt4919Don't know you, but you make me proud young man. Thank you
- spencerbrande@jlombo50 ^ #in
Log in to like or comment.