lofotensecretSvolvaer, the city of lights. Drying ranks waiting for the cod.
#svolvær #lofoten #lovese #lofotensecret #visitnorway #norway #noruega #norvege #norge
#wu_norway #bestofnorway #fothon #reflection_shotz #hubdhdp #_igsnapshots #night
- roosaritola@lofotensecret a question maybe you could answer, howcome the birds don't eat all the fish from the racks? I am always so puzzled while up there and I see those racks and all the birds 🙉
- carolineforshaugFlott bilde✨✨✨
- lofotensecret@roosamaija Hope we can answer your question .
1. For seagulls it's difficult cause they have webbed toes and they can't hang from the poles, they also can't stand still in the air, and finally it's much more easier to find fresh fish close to the boats and fisheries.
2. Some fisheries protect the racks with nets or horns.
3. There is a cheap stockfish category called BBB: "Bitten By Birds"
- jensve55Så flott og stemningsfullt!
- roosaritola@lofotensecret tusen takk! Some peace of mind for me 😅 Hope to visit Lofoten again soon!
Log in to like or comment.