stephsinclairpixiPhone portraits of Kavita Ninama, 14. "My father was saying, 'We will get her married.' I refused. I said, 'YOU get married!' How would I be able to study? Everything would be ruined if I got married," said Ninama. To celebrate their courage, this is the last in a series that started on the second international #dayofthegirl. For more info on the project, visit NG's photo blog Proof at http://proof.nationalgeographic.com #endchildmarriage #india #girls Photo by Stephanie Sinclair @stephsinclairpix @2young2wed @viiphoto
- humansofguateNoooo don't let this be the last! These are so good. I love the concept and the message behind it! @stephsinclairpix
- yaeljerusalemI admire your work. Your doing the most important and valuable work a photographer can. And this concept is genius.
- rememberyourvoiceThough this might interest you! ☝
- karetronFantastic. She's amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us.
- blu.e.yedI wish every girl had the freedom that I have
- rosemary.alvarezThank you for caring & bringing this to our attention.
- janesgrateful_How can one get in touch with Kavita?
- liris972she is beautifol
- matetniere19Good job Kavita! Your courage is inspiring!
- shotbygobanGood click lvd t baground
- rohit4knowledgeyThanks for the education..
- leela70@jankrida you have to see this gallery,if u haven't already
- jankridaLove it! @leela70
- bhd29Yes really brave girl 👧 I salute
Log in to like or comment.