ralphlaurenAs an official outfitter of the 2014 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams Ralph Lauren is proud to announce its roster of Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls which will serve as Ralph Lauren brand ambassadors leading up to and throughout the Games: Evan Lysacek, Hannah Kearney, Charlie White, Meryl Davis, Zach Parise, Julie Chu, Mike Shea and Shani Davis
- coleojukesCan I get those boots from the website?
- abiquinnxxxThose boots are awful, c'mon @ralphlauren
- shewhomustbeobeyed1Is this the Winter's @ralphlauren ?
- metdl@kellycareykersey I must have one of these outfits...let's start problem solving now for how we can make this happen. I mean do I have enough time to train to become an Olympic athlete?
- therealkellykersey@metdl absolutely you have time..maybe Ralph can custom make me a Plus size
- aronious7@krysbone Yup, plus the one of the left :)
- poopshootieThe only thing American about these clothes is the USA across it
- sccanasHope this Made in USA this time @ralphlauren
- jaimestellezI really like It
- spduchess88Ooh...send me xxx
- java_es_calienteHopefully the clothes are madw in the US by Americans unlike many of your clothes
- mark_abk@daniellekaram hahahaha
- seminolesport←↑CONGRATS↓→ to these oLympic athLetes Made in America. If You Don't have #Vibram SoLes Your Not even Ready for oLympic RL Fashion... Ls↑ AhhWooo! #DontHateCongratuLate
- dlcubedLove them!!
- polimex_RL- you are a pioneer and we admire you. However it is a pity that you don't produce locally. America still has a great quality in apparel production.
- wahn99Yes, made in USA!
- jaydendavsonSplendid outfits #polo
Log in to like or comment.