nbcnewsThen: As Superstorm Sandy churns toward New Jersey, a boy rides a rip skateboard down Montclair Ave in Montclair, N.J., on Oct. 29, 2012. (Image: @EdKashi / @viiphoto) #NBCNewsPics #Sandy1Year
- parmahillcrestLove the fall colors!
- urqum@lisetteirene @beeka_chu
- lamurdaWow. Seems you guys care more about "Sandy" than you did "Katrina". A little overkill don't you think?
- hadleyholdenThat's a little rude don't you think? Please keep your rude comments off of instagram no one appreciates them, especially the people who were effected by Sandy. Also, when Katriana hit there wasn't any of the social media websites that are highly used today and of they were many people did not have access to them. You should honestly think through the things you say before you say them. I know that and I'm in 8th grade.
- hadleyholden@lamurda ^^^^
- rosemary_tw@hadleyholden well put, but you're better served learning to ignore differing opinions rather then trying to silence them. It will do your heart better.
- lamurda@hadleyholden the truth hurts! You're better off not responding to my comment. I'm old and arrogant. Enough is enough NBC.
- hadleyholdenDid you ever think that of Instagram had been around during Katrina they would have posted about that also? @lamurda
- adhv1120I remember many similar retrospectives on the first anniversary if Katrina, if through different media. Katrina was eight years ago. Why would NBC be covering the "eight years three months two weeks" anniversary of Katrina!
- lamurda@hadleyholden the only social media sites that weren't around were Instagram and vine. NBC news is doing overkill with this. Sad they have to clog up my feed.
- hadleyholdenThen unfollow them. You don't have to be rude and put rude comments about horrible things that happen to people, have some common sense. @lamurda
- lamurda@hadleyholden free country. As in you have the right to ignore my arrogant comments. You should have seen my other one on their pics. Beach front property gloating!
- bhb_jabFree country for now... Use your rights while you can! :)
- alliexbeltran^^^ @bhb_jab Hahahahahahaha I totally agree with you!
Log in to like or comment.