lushcosmeticsstrange and magnificent: meet the Lord of Misrule.
- sandraliz1My fav and mixed w the gold glitter one ... Omg looks beautiful
- abbie.c.craig@lushcosmetics are any of your bath bombs sutible for sensitive and eczema prone skin? Its not for me its just one of my friends has very very sensitive skin but she loves your shop i told her that some are but i wasn't quite sure cause i use bath bombs and she doesn't cause she is scared to in case it causes her a reaction so I'm just checking because it would really help and also we don't have a local lush so we cant just pop in to check we would need to go into town and she doesn't have instagram so she cant even ask it would help the both of us if u could help…thanks xxx
- yasmin.r0se@rainy_daze_ theyre good for sensitive skin☺️ i go there all the time x
- abbie.c.craigThanks @yxsminrosexo i will say 2 her, u were a gr8 help thankyou!!!
- yasmin.r0seIts okay therre so pretty too! I recomend washong your hair first though then putting in the bath bomb x @rainy_daze_
- barbara.zaborniakthis one's my absolute favorite!! @lushcosmetics
- giraffelashesAmazing smell and so fun to watch. Please bring it back. :(
- saskiajuric.xPleas bring it back!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏
- karlyvictoriaaThats literally my favorite one ... I got it on special!!!! It smells awesome! Please bring it back it makes your bath
- karlyvictoriaaMuch more intresting
- annadicksonnBring it back !!
- anaa.honeyyThe best one
- email@example.com bruh we need to go there sometime😍
Log in to like or comment.