cycleboredomInfo-harvest! Let me know what your favorite #CX shoes are and why. Comment here or on the site.
- marccoppedgeI'm wearing the Giro Privateer this season and so far I haven't thought twice about my shoes.
- doomridesoutJust got Giro Gauges, moving from a 2010 SWorks shoe. Stiff but better/easier for running. Like em.
- anthonycarlisi2013 S-Works, just enough show with the proper amount of go!! Evo version
- kindhuman_bicyclesBont Vaypor XC, almost too stiff, result the stiffest shoe (not as stiff as the Vaypor+) I have ever owned but also by far and large the lightest and best fitting. Without a doubt.
- pewpewbike+1 giro privateers
- spencerhaughStoked on @girocycling Empires, and not even just because I got some camo ones! They're so rad.
- cycleboredom@spencerhaugh Nice, was wondering if the Empires would get a vote. @girocycling
- cycleboredom@pewpewbike Thanks! What do like most about them? @girocycling
- cycleboredom@kindhuman_cc I've heard tales of the stiffness. #twss
- cycleboredom@doomridesout Grazie. @girocycling
- cycleboredom@anthonycarlisi Dank u! A vote voor @iamspecialized.
- pewpewbike@cycleboredom they fit like shoes twice as expensive, at least for me. They also match gumwall tires, which is a key concern when you're as slow as me @girocycling
- cycleboredom@marccoppedge Thanks! @girocycling is definitely winning here on Instagram.
- cycleboredom@generate Grazie Phil—that's exactly what I was looking for. @girocycling
- cycleboredom@wtfkits Mavic and the furious Fury. Too bad they ain't got no IG.
- cycleboredom@tshann Sweet. Thanks!
- wtfkitsDon't. Push. Me.
- cycleboredom@krismac52 Grazie. @iamspecialized
- cycleboredom@teamsixcycle @pbvb @minorbaker Empires, Privateers and Code—lots of love voor @girocycling. Thanks.
- maxhoffmanSworx cause they are black
Log in to like or comment.