jason_mrazEn route to biofuel and electric cars, E85 is a step in the right direction. Think of it as buying organic. #changeyourfuel #changetheworld
- midarwichMy car is flex an uses E85
- midarwichBut its almost impossible to find a gas station that offers it here in Fl
- r.i.c.h.i.3_r.i.c.hI would support for such a move but theres really nothing here in Australia in regards to biofuel and electric cars, and why are they so expensive? It kinda put people off. I know the hybrid cars are more expensive than normal fuel cars!
- wanwan884Love E85
- mythreesons03@jason_mraz so hard to find and burns so fast
- fevafodaflavaAll fuel is organic.... e85 is just two organic compounds mixed.
- longroadtoforgivenessAre you a Prius guy, Mraz? You can turn Prius-owners into cool hip people.
- rburnesE85 has been around sense the 80's didn't work then still crap gas now.
- tingts_what this
- caprafanThe sad thing is the way we make E85 is far from green, because we use corn, which means we're using intensive farming & land that should be feeding people. Brazil's way makes much more sense; they use waste fiber from sugar cane.
- proudmamavWhat are u driving because I mainly see it on suburbans, expeditions, explorers, etc...
- boisetheactorYou can put it in anything with a simple and inexpensive conversion kit #dontbelievebigoil
- maxiebob@caprafan is right, corn ethanol is wasteful. We should be using byproducts not corn. Even reusing corn oil for biodiesel would be better. Corn ethanol a transition from petroleum not the final solution
- virginiabunton82I love you sooooo much ;
- iamnikkiannAwesome idea.
- mraz_blessme@florhjm @mraz_s2 :D
- carrieeelaineI got you to 1 mill! 😱
Log in to like or comment.