exploregeorgiaThere's no traffic on #Georgia's dirt roads. 🚗Photo by @wendyschones. #ga #exploregeorgia #georgiaonmymind
- wendyschonesFell in love with this road in Canton! We are relocating from Southern California and can't wait for those no traffic roads ;)
- madge_martinI love Georgia, I moved here from Southern Cali too! Hate it back home!
- a.kattos@wendyschones Welcome to the south where people are super nice, food in Atlanta is rated in the 10 ten cities for great good (Chops in Buckhead is my personal fav) and everyone is your friend!!
- aprils_world89_fsBeautiful shot!
- wendyschonesThank you @avk62 We can't wait!! Hopefully we will be there by the first of the year!
- wendyschones@mvasq85 it will be hard after being born and raised in HB CA However, we are so tired of CA!! Can't wait to join you!
- luckycharmsandbeer@wendyschones - maybe we should trade. the scenery is nice here but southern hospitality just means everyone is syrupy sweet to your face! seriously though, good luck with the move!
- wendyschonesThank you @luckycharmsandbeer I will take the hospitality of GA over CA anytime ;)
- luckycharmsandbeer@wendyschones - maybe i need to spend some time in CA to appreciate what i have?
- wendyschones@luckycharmsandbeer it's all relative! People there extend a different friendly quality even if they don't know you, where people here only extend even a friendly smile if you can do something for them. Not everyone, but it seems to be a lot more than anywhere I have traveled. Have a great day :)
- luckycharmsandbeer@wendyschones - i think midwesterners are the most genuine. but i can't live in the middle.
- wendyschones@luckycharmsandbeer I found in GA everyone was so willing and friendly, it was such a pleasant reprieve from what I have known my entire life. I haven't been to the mkdwest, but have friends from there and they are my very favorite friends. I could never handle the weather. Beach girl my entire life and moving to GA will be culture shock, but wort it :)
- exploregeorgia@wendyschones We are so excited that you're becoming a Georgia peach! 🍑❤️
- wendyschonesThank you @exploregeorgia My family and I are very excited to check out all the cool places you post ♥
Log in to like or comment.