potterybarnWe challenged five of our favorite bloggers to style our Tanner Nesting Tables two ways in our PINterior Design Challenge! @missmustardseed created a kids desk - too cute!
- nybor5885This is cool, but for those of us that don't have kids at home I loved @theinspiredroom did an awesome job!!!!
- lrt36I love this idea!
- melodyanguianoCute @missmustardseed !!
- candieland615@bequbed I need this downstairs!!! It's a nesting table, used as a desk. Cute!!!
- camysmom317This is awesome!! ❤️
- sweetandsimplemagGreat idea. We love @missmustardseed
- barfleLove the drapes! Where are they from?
- solgunnmatreWow! Beautiful drapes! Where are they available?
- jlynne_24Adorable use of a small space. #perfection
- stacyadams76@potterybarn it looks great but I don't think it's realistic for kids. Not for my boys anyway.. Thin Glass tops are not ideal.
- madelinemele@barfle they are target I think
- chris6tinabellaGreat for small spaces in a kitchen for cookbooks as well.
- charliemaccmSo simple... love!
- inspiredbycharmLove it!!
Log in to like or comment.