freepeopleour New Romantics design director learning the art of indigo dyeing #freepeople #indigo #newromantics
- whiskeywaterfallHis clothes are going to be indigoed too pretty soon.
- nicyoonjockin your steez @kevnkim @terrencetk
- terrencetk@nicyoon jockin @iiseseoul steez
- elvintageLove!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- psiloveitx@teganann @_chinacatsunflowa_ agree with both. I doubt this is the director.. Looks more like a worker India or Bangladesh... #marketingfail #bullshit
- sadielouvintageIf you want real handmade stuff, buy vintage. Free People is nice but it's not about handmade goods. It's about Chinese factories.
- shuhibaSuper sketch
- gabriellebelleHow can your company be proud of this poor employee's working conditions 😥
- britejoy@melissataylorjenkins more freakin indigo dye processing! Pretty.
- noinstalaceyWell they certainly can't end poverty but they can employ ppl with jobs, I think that's a start! Many would agree I'm sure @gabriellebelle
- melissaanntaylorGreat design @silato!
- m_elhakimThis reminded of Fes!!
- becks.bcnVery nice..i love it
- larasudarsonoIndonesia? Looks like batik
- kimjey@freepeople India?
- amanda.elisabettaThere's obviously a lot of controversy over this photo. It would be nice to get an explanation from whoever posted it to clear the confusion up. Is it really the director or an underpaid worker overseas? I unfollowed Free People because I think leaving this issue unanswered isn't really professional or respectful. Nice clothes are awesome but it's even more awesome to know that the people behind it are awesome as well...?
Log in to like or comment.