howsweeteatswe're going to talk about making homemade bitters very, very soon! 🙋
- fabgirlieooh, lovely! Great shot, too. :)
- ashrodYea girl.
- acozykitchenPumped about this
- brysloveSay whaaaaat? Awesome!
- jaclynalysse@kaitlynmeanspure 👆
- sotherebyamyHeck ya. I'm always too lazy to buy a whole bottle of it, but keep meaning to try it!
- heather_pennAh! Nice! I made delicious rose petal & vanilla bean bitters this summer in a fermentation class I took for my Masters degree. Look forward to the post!
- karymel7@heather_penn what are you getting your Masters in? What a fun class to have!
- heather_penn@karymel7 Food Studies. It's been loads of fun, but also tons of hard work. 😀 graduating in less than a month, too! Yeah!
- gmtnunez@heather_penn How do you qualify for a Master's in Food Studies? And then what do you do with it? Good luck!!
- littlelifelinesPreach it
- karymel7@heather_penn congrats!!! That's seriously the most fun degree I've heard of, I might have to look into it.
- pammay88Oh interested in homemade bitters. Essential ingredient of a champange cocktail. Champagne Thursday is coming up! If we are lucky will be a sunny day and drinks in the greenhouse
- howsweeteats@michalbraun cocktails bitters are pretty much alcohol infused with bitters and herbs.
- saltedplatesWhere did you get your botanical supplies?
- howsweeteats@saltedplates I ordered mine from dandelion botanical, but also heard that mountain rose herbs is good too!
- saltedplatesAwesome thank you! Looking forward to your post
- dessertfortwoOh my. You're too good to me!
Log in to like or comment.