jdfunksSo, there was a box of frozen pizza delivered to my door this morning. Quick thoughts on the new Tofutti Four Cheese: melty, decent crust, tofu ricotta & feta were the highlights. Nostalgia points for the cafeteria-style I never ate as a child (my elementary school didn't have a kitchen and seriously had pies delivered) and old memories of seeking out Tofutti products a decade ago. Bigger points for not having the d-cheese cloying mouthfeel. #tofutti #perks #veganfoodshare #pizza
- jendoesyourhairTofutti pizza totally looks and tastes like the pizza I had in elementary school
- jdfunks@jendoesyourhair yes! It was my vicarious nostalgia.
- veganpropamandaWant it. Preferably while doodling in a notebook.
- jendoesyourhair@veganpropamanda a Lisa frank notebook? ;)
- stephanietfitch@phatykoko want!
- veganmiamLookin good! Want some!
- paulasimone1Omg! Want! My elementary school did the same thing!
- randibopOh man I had that Ellios copy every day in elementary school. Have to try this !
- elizabet__Needs chocolate soy milk and a side of corn.
- steffers_the_gnomeTrue story: I used to make and deliver pies for my high school. :-)
Log in to like or comment.