schusterickThis is a great example of reaching back with BOTH shoulders. You can see @cameron_hmd and myself get our left shoulders out of the way to get a FULL reach back and get a FULL extension of our arm. Not to high and not to low either. Get outside and throw some @prodigydisc!
- brodielejeune@nick_broussard93 @zodnasniloc
- cappaholicFunny coincidence, because I just started practicing this last night. Bending me knees more on approach, and pulling my left shoulder back as I reach.
- _j.carr@schusterick on 200 ft up shots do you still mirror your shoulders, but don't fully reach back?
- schusterick@_ccaarrrr Correct
- sstieg1Your front foot appears to be about 2 ft left of your back foot. Are you throwing an anhyzer or roller? Or a normal straight throw?
- schusterick@sstieg1 Anhyzer on this particular shot.
Log in to like or comment.