wisslarenThis week I will be running a photography school on Instagram in collaboration with Sony. I'm gonna share a few tips and tricks of how I think and act while using their new smartphone Xperia Z1.
Today's theme is solo trees. Where you place your tree in the picture doesn't really matter, but I generally prefer to have it center focused. Also try to make sure you capture that feeling of loneliness and solitude. Is it a strong tree? A sad? A weak? Try to, by using different angles and perspective to capture an emotion too, not only a picture. Tag your best solo tree shots with #XperiaSoloTree and #XperiaPicTip for a chance to win a shoutout on my feed.
- ethanmanserSweet! Maybe you could check my feed sometime? Would mean a lot. Thanks for the tips dude!
- leeshaohReally great idea. Looking forward to future posts.
- hollydays48It's a sad tree but strong because it survived the other tress!!💚💚👊😢
- karenstrmSwedish pig
- carokaramelThanks for those tips 🙌👌
- joaomatheus1Nice ! Done @wisslaren ♣
- quinlan_brownI can see Slinderman
- leilifarrokhiNice tree
- loranpireBeautiful place and picture!
- britani_yearickAmazing ❤️😍
- tyaswirastiLonely tree...big hug
- jfpotter@acpotter7 more tips!
- nmellbin@hannawallin detta är tävlingen😊
Log in to like or comment.