humancroutonI've dealt with a lot this past week. This has been a particularly rough week for many reasons. When I saw this earlier today, I didn't really give two shits about it. I thought the little pigs children's fable reference was a clever touch. When I revisited this article, I saw it for what it really is. Everyone tells me to stop paying attention to what others are saying, but it's hard. This hurts. I am a human being, believe it or not. I am also not a celebrity. This is not what I would ever want to be known for. I am so tempted to delete my twitter and all other social media outlets, but I won't because the small following of loyal friends I have, has been one of the greatest support systems that I could ever ask for. Thousands of strangers that feel as though I've known all of them my entire life. I did not STAND UP for my father. It is never right to treat people the way that he has. I simply wanted to show my support for my family. No matter what, my dad is my dad and he is the only one I will ever have. He may have made some wrong choices, but that doesn't mean I'm leaving his side. The past is past and the Daily News are a bunch of cowards for revisiting my past. In the end, I feel nothing but sorry for them. If any of the reporters there even had children or families to love, I'm sure they would understand where I'm coming from. Out of all of the BREAKING news going on in our country or let alone around the world, they were desperate enough to put me on the cover? ME. Not Batkid? Nothing positive? Just an article about silly old me? This definitely shows how trouble and pathetic the media can be. Well, that's the last I'm saying on this entire situation. Like everything else in this life, this too shall pass. The Daily News could said that I have "a heavy flow and a wide set vagina" (mean girls reference) on their front page, and that couldn't bring me down either. Thank you to everyone who have all been so supportive through all of this and please pray that my puppy heals after having been attacked this past week!
- emilygracerennieA lady who has class and sense 💃👌😏
- noreenxhartI admire your courageous heart❤️
- noreenxhartYou are wonderfully made❤️
- queeen_z#respect #keepbeingthebiggerperson
- ms.botanistGod bless you and your puppy. You sound like a wonderful person and daughter. The media is a joke, laugh at it.
- humzkMedia make people look bad, but its great hearing from you, knowing you're not a bad person! you deserve to treated like a normal human being.
- marinaberberyanScrew them and enjoy your life! You look gorgeous on the cover!
- sightssstoseeeeIreland, God is also your father who always has open ears and ALWAYS listens. You can come to him with any of your problems and he will listen, even if nothing happens yet. God places hard times in our lives so that we can grow in our faith and grow wholly as a person. God loves you so much and I hope you know that! God bless you and don't pay mind to the media! 😘😊 @irelandbbaldwin
- _shelby_thomas_Don't know you, but that mean girls reference made me wish I do @irelandbbaldwin
- crystalxdeeI guess there's a reason I've never heard of the Daily News. That stuff is garbage. Good for you for supporting your family.
- i_am_bananna@irelandbbaldwin I know you probably won't read this but I wanted to say how your Instagram response to this was perfect. Just perfect. I live in NY and saw that cover and thought it was infuriating. I think you are an inspiring young lady and without going into details, I know what you're going through with the whole parents bit--I'm 29 and still going through it, but I'm glad you are on here. It makes me happy to see your posts.
- deecpageYou are such a wise young lady. We are our mother & father's daughter but that doesn't mean we agree with or even like them sometimes. The media whores came after you because they're to cowardly to put the blame where it should be. Hurting someone's daughter is the ultimate revenge period!! You are a beautiful soul responsible for you not your dad!! Stay strong persue your dreams & your bliss .. Much love & success to you!!
- enmacabreraWe love you and support you @irelandbbaldwin
- javieraceledonAll my support! ☺️🍀🙏
- styleyes1They stoop to a new low. And yes your dad is your dad so screw them. Loyalty is king and your case queen
- eyeamagicYour beautiful inside & out @irelandbbaldwin 😍😍😍
- shanapixI like your personality :) you seem real, regardless of being rich & having famous parents. From the awesome #legomovie don't worry what the others are doing, focus what is special about you.
- tonybaccidesignsThat's fantastic Ireland...so well spoken and well said..I'm a fan of your dad and your mom and it's true all parents make mistakes and say the wrong things when stressed out and angered...You forgive and forget..I'm certain they love you with all their heart and soul..The Daily News will post anything to sell their paper they don't care about anything or anyone ,but the sale of their paper..It's sad..I refuse to read their paper FOREVER!!!..God Bless and stay strong always👍😉✔️
Log in to like or comment.