missverseRed lips and makeup today because I got like two hours of sleep last night. I think I've gotten an average of four hours of sleep a night for the past 10 months. I think it's time we figure out a better sleep plan for Asher. #help #exhausted
- mumleyI had a lot of success with the sleepeasy solution book. My eighth month old was waking about five times a night and I was desperate. You are not alone sleep deprivation is awful!
- indiemamahealthI'm in the same spot as you! Still up 3-6 x a night to bf. I don't understand how we even function.... You look gorgeous though. Natural beauty.
- thundercloudsofloveHoly crap you are beautiful
- briteliterachIf I only had 2 hours I'd look like a bag of garbage... You look like a field of gold.
- seharker@missverse have you read 90 m sleep program? It's nap training but helped us with night sleep
- youreacantaloupe"Happiest Baby on the Block" helped us a lot
- kisaruneHonestly we are starting to get it so Zack sleeps fairly well.. 7 hours straight, nurse 15 mins, sleep 2 more hours, nurse and sleep in our bed an hour. Zack starts his night being nursed to sleep, and I put him in his crib. Then after waking and nursing, he sleeps in his stroller (in his room), then bed with ys
- kisaruneI hate that we need to use the stroller nightly, but he loves it. He lays there and passes out without a wimper. By then he will stand and scream, fighting the crib, and if I take him to our bed at that wake up, he does not fully fall back to sleep as the breast is too nearby and access is too easy. No idea if this helps, just something that has been working for us the last two weeks. Before that his longest stretch was 3-4 hours.
- bonjourmrsfritzYou're such a pretty human. 😍
- mamadelaYou are beautiful! And can absolutely, 100% rock that red lip. Lovely lovely lovely! 💞😍💋
- midwifeandmummyAhh. You are amazing. The only thing that has ever got me through the sleep funks is knowing that it isn't permanent. You have two brilliant boys to show for your efforts. Love the lips 😍
- feedthatbabyRough I know I don't think I've slept in 11 years!
- hellomoonbeamsYou look beautiful! Red lips always cheer me up too. 😚 I feel your pain about the sleep, ours is difficult too and it really impacts on everything. I hope you work something out xxx
- cyn_stewartDo you cosleep? I used to but found Luna constantly woke me to nurse and I was exhausted, she started sleeping longer in her own bed on the floor but still in our room. When she was in the crib she also constantly woke up, for some reason the switch to a floor bed worked.
- dawnicaWe wanted to cosleep from the beginning but none of us were getting a good nights rest past 2 months. We are now all rested and happy (unless teething is happening!) with baby in her crib in her own room. I recommend The Sleepeasy Solution book :) There's my 2 cents!!
- missverseI wish I could write everyone back because I'm so thankful for all the compliments and advice. But I'm going to bed.,haha! You all are amazing though! 💕💕💕💕 xo
- tarad103Anthony has finally been sleeping better for a cpl months now. I started with laying next to his crib and holding his hand and he cried a little but got used to it after 2 days and slept for like 4/5 hours until I brought him into my bed and falls right back asleep without beeastfeeding. I had to say no to that bc he was getting too used to it to fall asleep. So he cried a little bit but it didn't take long at All to get used to it. I still breastfeed before he falls asleep at night but not through the whole night. It's so hard to be tough sometimes but they get used to it fast and we need sleep!!! Lol
- shayshay0225You are stunning g..
- mxnicaYou're so lovely! ☺️
Log in to like or comment.