ashleenicholemua“It feels like a precious wound, like a heartbreak you won’t let go of because it hurts too good. We all want things to stay the same; settle for living in misery because we’re afraid of change, of things crumbling to ruins. Then I looked around in this place [the augusteum], at the chaos its endured – the way it has been adapted, burned, pillaged and found a way to build itself back up again. And I was reassured that maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic; it’s just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation… We must always be prepared for endless waves of transformation.“ --- 💪 Hang in there dolls. You only get one life. Acknowledge your own worth and appreciate what you have to offer. There's only ONE of you. You cannot be replaced or duplicated. Don't ever get down on yourself --especially if feelings like that are being caused by an outside source. Even when I get depressed about certain things... I always say to myself "Things may not always end up the way you would like them to... but they will absolutely end up the way they're supposed to." I think that's very true. Certain obstacles are placed in your life to help continue your personal growth and shape you into the person that you're meant to become. I don't think a person's soul is ever fully done growing/learning/changing. What makes you YOU is every single moment you've experienced up until this point at this very moment. Good or bad. So be thankful for all of them. Feeling upset? The good news? You're ALIVE. So you have the ability to turn that energy into something beneficial and productive for your own personal well being. You can start right now. If you aren't happy with the life you're currently living.. do something about it. You are constantly living the life you create. If you don't like it, create something BETTER. Start by finding/maintaining balance within yourself. Radiate positivity and love. Follow your bliss. The rest will fall into place. I promise. Remember, like attracts like. Namaste. 🙏🙌 #🍌
- ashleenicholemua@andrewliscio 🙈
- liissa_c@ashleeholmes wow! thank you I needed this ♡
- missmindymarieWell said! I'm constantly reminding myself that things could be way worse!! 👏👌
- deedstersProud of you. Get it girl.
- bryelleskettiniNamaste 👍👍👍
- sara_hurstThis is 100% amazing. Well-worded and uplifting. Everyone needs a boost now and then. Thanks for the boost!
- whynot878Really needed to read this. Thank you @ashleeholmes you have no idea how much this means to me.
- meli_melg13Love this! Thk U!
- juliannemacksjust what I needed! Thanks ashlee👌
- ashleenicholemua@wanagak not with that attitude lady... hang in there 💪
- marilynisaliveDon't e ever comment but we'll said..shit is confusing, but it's all happening for a reason
- grace32117Truth! @ashleeholmes
- jeweliana_@vyncentjamez 👍
- michee91Well said ! 🙌
- lisavitelliiiAmazing! 👌🙏
- isthisrita@valerielynn84 Happy birthday!!! Read it.
- louielouhooWoot woot!
Log in to like or comment.