jonessnowboardsDay 19. Unlocking the final 200 ft of the wall with @jxnfigs to gain the ridge that would lead to the summit was one of the harder sections of climbing I have ever done. The snow was bottomless making us resort to tunneling techniques learned in AK. Unfortunately my AK soft snow kit was left at home because I never imagined pow above 19,000 ft. #lucapandolfi #theshangrilaexpedition #jjoneshigher #ridemore
- joeybangbangYou are a fucking legend! @jonessnowboards inspiration overload #shredtillyadead @newmano @_martyoconnor_ @nelsonic_d @davohall
- bthunt1013@jonessnowboards awesome brotha!
- newmano@joeybangbang this is so inspiring but just to go shred for me haha Fuck dat shit is cray! Jeremy you must have tiger blood or something. I freak out just looking at this pic! And here I think how sic my 10ft grab rail airs are hahaha
- carliebangs@bangsdavid backcountry!
- rbish907@natgeo needs a show about Mr. jones! @jonessnowboards
- ellefay@jordanphillips24 you'll like this x
- jcizzlerThe future
- gbeardsAwesome, just awesome!
- fowlermarshAmazing bra Ty for letting us live a little thru u. Crazy line. Much respect. Be safe bruddah
- vedhed21Yes, be careful as mice, you madmen!
- neilprovoIncredible!! Always a gamble, to bring the verts, or leave em'!
- jake_from_state_farm______you better believe it! get your ass out here @danceswithpeyote
- iamchappyThat's heavy. Good work!
- tiz_zo@jarnoschurgers ik denk dat ik deze even oversla
- mrbox31Gain that ridge!!
- kbs180Amazing spot
Log in to like or comment.