katelyn_bladelGood find along the road today with @keepingclouds. #roadtrips #nodak #northdakota #abandoned #abandonedhouse #blackandwhite
- loveemilioWow, so lovely! I'm in ND often.. Where is this? So great!
- katelyn_bladelUnfortunately this is one of the many that are in the middle of nowhere... Fortunately those seem to be the best ones! @regressionobsess I looks through your photos and I think I've been to some places you have. How fun! I have not ventured much into MN so if there's a good one over there you should let me know 😉
- loveemilioYes I love the middle of nowhere places! And yes there's quite a bit in MN. Which are some that you think you've seen? Comment on them!
- therealcalebmclaughin@instagram liked this
- talha.feIts so lonely :(
- katelyn_bladel@taka6161 I like to think of them as steadfast rather than lonely. They only get more beautiful as they decay!
- katelyn_bladelObrigado! @leotramontin ! Not sure if that's right but I tried! :)
- katelyn_bladel@hajohns1982 more towards devils lake actually! But the houses past near and past minot are some of the best I've found! I'm sure you saw a lot of beautiful places during your exploration of that area!
- leotramontinOk! Valeu! @katelynbladel89
Log in to like or comment.