insta80sFINALLY, after 6 grueling months of trial and error I've perfected the template for NES controller overlays. I'm starting to sell them in my shop. More designs are on the way. If your interested, goto www.gamergrafx.com
- _boddah_Awesome work! Do you take custom orders for overlays?
- zodi123And custom orders for those prints?
- panzerjediI tried to buy one from your store, but nothing seems to be added to the cart when I click check out. =(
- insta80s@panzerjedi The server was temporarily down for maintenance last night. It should be fine for you to order now :-)
- panzerjediStill says I have nothing in the cart. :(
- insta80sOh know! Well email me at email@example.com with what you want along with a shipping address and I'll manually email you a PayPal link.
- insta80s@panzerjedi forgot to tag your name. Look at the above comment :-)
- sqush1209Do u make custom art?
- insta80s@sqush1209 I do
- sqush1209Instruction?, I want my nickname in cooperated in a few
- insta80s@sqush1209 just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what your looking for.
- retrosnesHey man. I'm lookin to buy this. I have a question though cause I don't really customize a lot. Do I take the original faceplate sticker off of the controller and replace it with this? Or do I just place it right on top? And also what is the material?
- insta80s@retrosnes it's a high gloss waterproof vinyl that goes on the top. No need to take the original off. Extremely easy to apply.
- retrosnesSo is it thick enough so I can take the original off? Since I'm customizing it, the sticker will already be off. Or will it look thin?
- panzerjediSent you an email last week. Please respond! :)
- teh_d3th_st4rI NEED THIS!!!
Log in to like or comment.