explorecanadaGreat shots by everyone whose photos are featured in today's week-end round up! ||| Beau travail à tous ceux qui ont soumis des photos qui sont présentées dans la collection de la fin de semaine! @jagerbroms, @elkinator64, @erichartley93, @kuyaeyik, @cheungkl04, @coraliedpn
- jagerbromsThank you for the feature! @explorecanada
- giantsjuliaI can't wait to visit Canada in May. My holiday of a lifetime! 👍😆
- melisbrennanTitties @josh_smerdon
- mateusbassan@adrianapma hihi 😁
- nbrizola@nbrizola Canada lindo de viver😍😍😍
- lostinsask@julzmtaylor my husband moved over last week to Saskatchewan. Me and my four children are following after Christmas. The immigration process was long. We we only went for a holiday and fell deeply in love 😍😍
- giantsjulia@emmawalker32 I'm jealous 😝 I have been in love with Canada since I was a child even though I have never been. Since I watched Anne of Green Gables I was hooked!! 😍
- lostinsask@julzmtaylor I know exactly what you mean. I was over there in march I was lucky enough to see aurora borealis something that has always been on my bucket list forever. My husband has just called and said it has started to snow already. ❄️⛄️
- true_bluenoser@julzmtaylor I hope you're visiting PEI when you visit here then! You have to visit the land of Anne.😉
- prairierunmommaWe (family of 7) moved here 7 weeks ago from Ireland and the U.K prior to that....3 hours+ from Regina. Loving it!!!!!
- jrcharmanHow do you send pics in for a chance to be featured in the weekly roundup or featured at all on this account?
- explorecanada@jrcharman just use the #ExploreCanada hashtag on all your fave Canada pics to give us permission to repost!
- jrcharmanThanks :)
- giantsjulia@true_bluenoser Unfortunately not this time. The package tour we have starts from Toronto and ends in Vancouver. Hopefully one day soon I will make it back and visit PEI
- rafael7maia@taciana7maia @_edulima @isadiogenes
- _edulima👏👏👏 @rafael7maia @taciana7maia @isadiogenes
- yulizumso beautiful pics! I have never been to Canada, but I am really interested in the country. Hopefully I will live there someday..:) and see these views.
Log in to like or comment.