johngreenwritesbooksRiverbank in Indianapolis on the perfect fall day.
- kate.laprayTFIOS RUINED MY LIFE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT.
- dingdingmotherfuckersOh ny god I was crting alot in class today when I was in class. The teacher couldn't get me to stop.then she started to cry.and it turned out that she's tead the book and is a fangirl too.so we both cried.thank you for that unforgettable experience.
- dingdingmotherfuckers*my **crying ***read
- caprafanAre you learning to like outside?
- s.tonin@waltec71 I tried and isn't that the point?
- kate_9803Just gave your book to my 63yr old mum - she loved it. I'm 38...so much for YA fiction!!!
- zzz.juliait's not weird for twelve year olds to read will grayson will grayson . right?
- puddingandpie14Beautiful @johngreenwritesbooks!!!
- moseslimstagram@uhliajay nope, not at all, I am 13 and I read will grayson will grayson, in fact I think it is great that older children read it, so they will be more open to homosexuality... ... And autobiographical plays
- loveallthetubers@uhliajay I did its not wired
- lifeofrenskeI looks just like a riverbank in my hometown in the Netherlands xD #coincidence
- alletahgI was born there! Indy, not the riverbank, obviously.
- gracelikesmusic👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I WILL TOO LEGIT ANYWHERE IN INDIANA. @makethememorieslast
- aisatsanaI LIKE RIVERS. WE MUST BE RELATED.
- waltec71I guess, @jonesiantojones
- emmagoersI LIVE IN INDY.
- hannahblxndis that the white river cuz its right by my house omg
- isabella.petrusI love Calvin and Hobbes as much as I like John Green
- sophiaacarterrYou guys he lives in Indy 😂
- tori.trueOnly one hour south of me omggg
Log in to like or comment.