joeroganAwesome primate pipe that an audience member gave me last night
- hashenberg@coylecondenser for the win. Nice gift!!!! @joeroganexperience you are lucky!
- kraang_@joeroganexperience you should get a few glassblowers like @coylecondenser @buckglass @banjoglass @slingoner1 @elboglass on the podcast. These guys are making functional glass art that is being sold for thousands of dollars. It's amazing how they have evolved from simple glass pipe blowers into these artist that blow master pieces like the bowl you were given. I think it would be a great and interesting show.
- _luke_the_drifter@coylecondenser this kicks ass!
- waterbuffaloglassI second @ericsmith928 !!
- jkellyglassHell ya coyle.
- beccabarber1Awesome! @joeroganexperience
- thatmmaguy_408DOPE ASS FUCK!!!!
- thesuspendedlife@joerogan... I know you get a million of these kinda of questions a day... But I have a n idea I think you would love... How can I write you an email you will see? Dm me if you would like to hear more... Been listening to the podcast since #4
- pepe.silvia_yooooo someone gave u a coyle sherlock wtf hahaha thats like 1.2k easy baller as fuck u killed it last not in dc homie
- jeffsglass@coylecondenser @joeroganexperience sick lock. Its very valuable.
- martin_carley@plane_blake @jakobe710
- vitaminthc88Who the fuck gives away a coyle Sherlock? Lucky fucker
Log in to like or comment.