nhljetsDefenseman Jacob Trouba in good spirits this morning as he confirms a neck sprain that will require him to wear a brace for 2 weeks followed by more testing.
- ryan_oktay_34Wow @beau_rehonic
- jbugsmamaGlad you're okay @jacobtrouba
- melissaboudreau@theboudge champion of the night!!!
- lucylu204Happy to see you up!
- evelinabergatelli@jacobtrouba please don't kiss the boards ever again!!!!
- gregsloTrouba! Trouba! Trouba!
- scott.h.sTotally saw him at Polo this afternoon. Didn't expect him to be out and about.
- adah.deleeuwI saw that last night
- tasham20Way to go trouba!!!! Glad your looking better :) @jacobtrouba
- gillianlaningaHope you have a fast recovery. Glad to see you are ok :) @jacobtrouba
- _stephkelsey_So sad he wont be playing tomorrow when I get to go to thr game !!
- deleted_7829271I was at the game and it looked very painful, hope you get better soon! @jacobtrouba
- 58dante58I hate when this happens
- brentos_vconcidering what happened and how it looked, I'd say he's lucky that it's just a neck sprain. It looked much worse and could have been been much more damaging than it was. Hope for a healthy recovery!
- matteo_de_luca13I heard the boards tasted good
- winnipegjets_fan_page@brentos_v yes that's right I agree, it could've been way worse, pray pray "thank you."
- winnipegjets_fan_page@portagetrailsoccer ya ikr
- winnipegjets_fan_page@portagetrailsoccer lol
- winnipegjets_fan_pageHope u get better jac! Glad to see your ok 👍
- evan.lukeGlad he is ok
Log in to like or comment.