kaepernick7Happy anniversary to my parents! It amazes me that you've been together since you were 14 and married for 38 years now! I didn't ask The Lord for a perfect example but He gave it to me anyways! I love you both with all my heart!
- jamerica__23God bless you! #DetroitLove
- groversauntYour parents raised a great human being. You roc!
- winds0rrI WOULD NOT STAND EITHER. I STAND WITH YOU!!!!
- ravengreggYou want them to be part of the genocide you want you racist animal?
- takeabackrd@kaepernick7 growing up a light skinned black man raised by white parents (whom have benefitted presumably from white privilege, since all white people apparently are guilty of white privilege), could you describe your upbringing with white privilege?
- etmafrance@takeabackrd you can't be "guilty" of your privilege. It's just something you have or don't in some areas. He's a black man I'm sure you can think of what privilege he doesn't enjoy if you think hard enough.
- shantasialuvsaustinmWait so wich one of his parents is black
- m_carlo920@shantasialuvsaustinm he's adopted
- dos.equisThey really fucked up with YOU. I'm sure they are ashamed you turned out to be such a piece of shit
- the_official_purple_moon_queen@mzshaun05 He is. He's a mixed Black man, adopted by 2 whites.
- _parissfranceI thought he was mixed
- zaniya1456@_parissfrance he's adopted
- firstname.lastname@example.org how so
- filodoughhthey're white they must be racist
- email@example.com that's not nice. Grow up!
- _apple_tree77@_parissfrance he is... he's adopted. Haven't read his biological mother tried to reach out to him---she was ignored.
- doraspuehlerI was adopted too❤️❤️❤️😊!! God bless !
- poohnopressureSome of you people don't use y'all brain...
Log in to like or comment.