tumblinbumblincrumblincookiea rare show of a savory meal but guess who made #lunch ;) an easy but extremely delicious recipe of cold somen noodles tossed in a tahini, rice wine vinegar, honey and ginger dressing with edamame beans and chopped scallions, along with sticky honey soy chicken, lime and toasted black sesame. will make this again fo sho and post the recipe on my blog!
- honeyydrizzle@serrhannie I was thinking the same thing too lol
- roomeenOh, my. You're only 14 yet you can concoct so many healthy dishes/desserts. Meanwhile, I'm 18 and I don't even know how to fry an egg...
- tumblinbumblincrumblincookie@onedietcoke oh hehe it must have been yum! love this
- tumblinbumblincrumblincookie@honeyydrizzle @serrhannie PSH YOU GUYS
- tumblinbumblincrumblincookie@leekeybeth thanks!
- tumblinbumblincrumblincookie@roomeen hahaha thank you! it's alright, never too late to try ;)
- punkr0ckpixieIM SO HUNGRY RN AND THIS LOOKS SO GOOD I FEEL LIKE I CAN TASTE IT AND I WANT TO MAKE SOME
- aishahhanifWhat can you replace rice wine vinegar with? Something that isn't alcoholic preferably
- healthiecookYumm!!! Looks so good!! You should post more savoury meals ;)
- mightyy_qUm #YUM
- 11swansLooks so delicious!
- lightfaststrongfierceCold noodles are delicious
- brooklinbrownI need it. Now.
- zhengningngthis looks so good!
- gees_old_accountThat looks oh so delish!!!!!😀
- zulaymartinezsBella presentación!!
- agnesgrhnDet såg fett gott ut
Log in to like or comment.