- fyxoNice basket @swigand
- swigandWow...Memories! That basket was put to good use. Do you have that photo of my sidi's?
- cycleexif@fyxo @swigand that was a good hole in the road.
- fyxoYep @swigand you'll see it soon.
- nickjapplebyThere's my bike!
- znajuWhy don't you use shifting mechanism? It's so much better than the single speed.
- fyxo@znaju better how？
- cmdr_royIn soviet Russia bike rides you! Hence the need for gears.....
- xskillyxSay Hi to the crazy lady who lives there!! 😁
- znajuJust watching you and trying to understand why you do this.
- lukepennell@znaju one with the bike/one with the road. With a fixed biked, your only real limitation is yourself
- znaju@lukepennell and what are limitations when you may shift?
- lukepennell@znaju it's really just a matter of preference. Gears, deraileurs, brakes...all things that add weight and can fail. The sheer simplicity is appealing to me. I've owned and will likely own more geared bikes, but I like how connected to my bike and the road I feel on my fixed bikes. The more important thing in my mind is just getting people riding, regardless of what style bike they ride.
- vfrboy@inekeshack Terry inspiration
- swigand@cycleexif how the hell are ya?!
- cycleexif@swigand bloody good! Living the dream in Cronulla, making handplanes, writing about bikes and taking Suze on adventures whenever I can. Where are you now?
Log in to like or comment.