instagramGarosugil (가로수길) in Seoul’s Gangnam district is a hotbed for street fashion. Stretching between Sinsa and Apgujeong metro stations, Seoul’s trendiest residents stroll along this fashionable promenade of boutiques, art galleries and cafés to show off and take in the latest styles. Many photographers, including Instagrammer Alex Finch (@iamalexfinch), can be found in Garosugil capturing photos and videos of the fashion scene in South Korea and sharing them with the world. "I feel like the fashion in Seoul is often driven by the young students studying fashion at schools here," says Alex, a British expat living in Seoul. "They wear their own handmade clothes and accessorize with whatever they can." Alex shoots in the area almost every day and has even had the chance to photograph many Korean models who come to Garosugil, including Joo Woojae (주우재) (@ophen28). See more photos and videos of street style in Seoul by browsing the #garosugil hashtag and tapping the blue location link above.
Photo by @streetper.
- esoom_0701@jungnim 잉 맞네
- orginizedfreakUgly ewwwww!!!!!
- danielgrande21😄crazy people write stupid things
- fgsfgxfghfthgdtgguoigygc@instagram يا حيوان
- jahoona_بسم الله ذكرني ب مست بن
- amy_louise876Cool @yellywelly123
- ashorminecraftWhat is so cool about that dum as
- nabaa__shakirThe don't eat dog and cats -_- @artsy_wolf3003
- __gaidaاللبس روعه
- qnodyssكوريا قٌـ,ـلُـِـِِـِِِـِِـِـبـٌـٌٌـٌٌٌـٌٌـٌي ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- fizo055الولد مو حلو
- fizo055بس الماابسﻻ
- fizo055الملابس جميله
- 0napoleon0What the fuck is wrong with you @leaving_instagram3003
- brands_unltdFollow for fun & hep street wear
Log in to like or comment.