britishvogue#fashionflashback Constance Jablonski by Regan Cameron for Vogue June 2010
- davetaylYes @bag ie3000
- nelcarchI recognized this photo immediately. Was one of my favorites.
- __noir___Woow, I am shocked to see this, I find it beyond offensive.
- cymbelinesightSo offensive
- lyndafbWhy would someone think this is a good idea?!
- gaviriahmNo like! Stop use étnical children !! Its ofensive. Children its no an accessory.
- kmcmartinezI love it
- kom_alexiaLike it ! Happy to see a little girl who isn't skinny as hell ! Cute picture !
- syhatesyouOh no
- leamalinali@genevieve_garner my dream with! With my future child! Xxxx
- nikolestEthnic children are not accessories. Whoever conceptualized this shoot is an insensitive moron.
- velvetdeluxI agree!
- lilmcmcSo it's ok to use white kids to model but not ethinc???? Gimme peace it's a gorgeous shoot & I bet that little girl had an amazing time!!!
- gratefulkitchenetteI'm glad people agree that this was not appropriate. Anyone who has studied an iota of colonial history would get that.
- whoa9000Just looking at the photo is kinda... awkward ... .-. ... Personally I find the photo abitt confusing but yea, I see how it's also offensive . #mexicannativeamerican
Log in to like or comment.