instagramIn the Arashiyama district of Kyoto, Japan, is the jaw-dropping Sagano Bamboo Grove. The forest was the setting of Japanese novelist and poet Lady Murasaki Shikibu's acclaimed novel, “The Tale of Genji.” There is a walking path that cuts through the bamboo grove and makes for a photogenic trek as light filters through the stalks. The bamboo in the grove is still used to manufacture cups, boxes, baskets and mats in the area.
To view more photos and videos of the bamboo forest, be sure to tap the blue location text above. Photo by @yoonski21
- __s.sara.s@yofess ^-^ vaaaaaaaaaayyyy ♥♥♥
- elpaisacondiosLove this! Great shot
- jwalkinmyshoesxoI posted an image of this on my IG page as an inspirational pic, never knowing it was an actual place. Thank you for this! @instagram 🙏 it's magical ✌️❤️
- mehrnooshhshOh my Gad
- thefishcansing@jasemeni japonya'ya bak👌👌👌
- jhon_jhonsouza_Linda plantação
- its_jonanCon los ptos amos no se juega@instagram
- cirspinLindo instagram
- email@example.com 😉😍😊
- aa.demir78Bambulu köyün kavalcıları
- alexiangirl09I like this... One of a kind! I want to visit Kyoto in Japan someday!
- virginiamagramo6031Wow nice
- vasrgasHermoso paisaje
Log in to like or comment.