instagram"My influences are both modern and traditional," says Logan Hagege (@loganmaxwellhagege), a Los Angeles-based artist who documents the creation of his boldly colored American West-themed paintings on Instagram.
Since joining Instagram shortly after purchasing his first iPhone two years ago, Logan's been using his mobile phone to bring friends, fans and collectors into his studio. "I enjoy sharing the process of working on paintings over several weeks, and sometimes several months," says Logan. "I live this odd existence, making a living as an artist. I hope sharing some of my life gives a little more insight into what it means to be an artist." Learn more about Logan's work at blog.instagram.com, and get a peek into his day-to-day life by following him on Instagram: @loganmaxwellhagege
- rebecca_gwdIs DIY echt of een schilderij???!!!
- hype_bradWhat's a shoutout
- katy5431Nice pitcture
- ayee.kayCan I have a s/o plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- tyk80So nice
- nisagwThat's different
- patrickmcd__Last comment!
- emily_holykIndians didn't use saddles @instagram
- nolanwils0nI am the first comment in this picture in a year and 14 weeks
Log in to like or comment.