mattlockeMade Tarte Tain with pears from our garden today. Now in a sugar coma.
- jodysmithI also have more pears than I can eat. Made one of those last week and have cake in oven now
- mattlocke@jodysmith what cake recipe are you using? Sounds lovely...
- jodysmith@mattlocke look for 'Flourless chocolate & pear cake' on BBC Good Food. Not tasted it yet - will let u know if any good. I also need more pear recipes if u have some!
- maclondonTartin is a minefield last one i made i ended up combining about 6 online recipes. Looks awesome.
- mattlocke@maclondon mines a really simple Marco P-W recipe. Melt 150g butter & 150g sugar in small pan. Add pear slices and cook till caramel turns golden brown. Tuck in pastry top, then sling whole thing in oven at 150C till pastry cooked. Leave for 90mins. When needed, warm on stove till caramel bubbles. Flip out onto large plate and serve.
Log in to like or comment.