instagramAs you drive along the highway through central Houston, Texas, you may get the feeling you're being watched. Just off the thoroughfare in an industrial part of the city, the larger-than-life heads of Presidents of the United States stand arranged neatly, gazing out at those who pass by. Alongside a monumental, 30-foot (9-meter) tall sculpture of band members from The Beatles, the Presidents reside in the parking lot of sculptor David Adickes's studio, Sculptorworx. Though originally intended to be only a storage facility for the artist's giant works, the site has become a destination as tourists and photographers make regular visits to explore the sculptures.
For more photos and videos of the monumental sculptures, tap the blue location text above.
Photo by @shansteinacker
- _motherflower_I need followers plz give me a s/o
- romibar_ליהי @lihi_leybo
- shubhh_jainHey.. #instagram i need help.. i am not able to follow anyone. Why is it so?? Please help
- christagram143Wow. What a beautiful headstone!
- 00tannersmith00My nigga
- sarinaqistinaYour principal is it
- williamfranzen8Cool loll loll
- kopextacy@instagram I've been growing a mustache for 4yrs to raise awareness for prostate cancer. It is now #Movember and I think it would be wonderful if you featured my efforts to your 62 million followers
- tvdtop😎 @arel.y
- arelygdeleonEewwwww that looks like you 😷 @_pau1ina._
- computer_personHouston, Texas!
- packerslady52I live n Houston n I haven't seen this where is it?
- patdbrendonMy city 🙌🏾
Log in to like or comment.