kbucklandphotoPlaying with the Nokia Lumina 1020 for a couple weeks thanks to AT&T. This thing shoots some crazy sharp photos and has some pretty cool native cam features. Looking forward to seeing what it can do! Ill be posting the results to #the1020experiment
- kbucklandphotoVSCO @thara_photo
- kbucklandphotoSo far so good @chloeawest @leducdubsd really impressive functionality. Having a hard time navigating outside of iOS though
- dannymotaYour LUMINA phase
- dgarton29I am pretty interested in this... My contract is up in Nov so I'm shopping around... Keep us posted
- alinatsvorSo cool
- kbucklandphotoWhat are you using now? @dgarton29
- golden2dewSweet!! Oh hey Tim! 👋 @thara_photo
- piccadilleyYay for puddles! Crisp shot.
- aljaberAre u lost in the downtown? Just saw you 😜
- kbucklandphotoThat was too funny @aljaber was looking for Tanta, not on maps yet cause its new. Found it!
- dgarton294... I probably would have switched but there is one app that I just can't live without lol... Damn you filterstorm lol
- kbucklandphotoYeah that might be the biggest complaint about the phone... @dgarton29 it's a great camera but the lack of apps and Windows operating system just doesn't do it for me. Still trying to get a feel for it though, only be a couple days.
- kbucklandphotoIndeed! @piccadilley puddles for president!
- kbucklandphotoThanks Zizzle @golden2dew
- dgarton29Yeah that's why I haven't switched to the galaxy or the note... Although I could just email the piks to myself and keep my phone I have now for editing lol... But that seems like a lot of work lol... But then again, all the time put into some of the piks I do I guess it really isn't that much work lol
- willbyington@kbucklandphoto I'm doing the same experiment and so far agree 100%... Not thrilled with no apps and windows operating system. Trying to keep an open mind. I do love some of the manual controls!
- kbucklandphotoI've been doing the whole email to myself thing and it's been ok @dgarton29 wish I could just get one or two apps I love on this thing... maybe instagram? I would say that the camera is pretty damn impressive. Low light and sharpness this thing is killer. The manual focus is coming in really handy too @dgarton29 and @willbyington colors are a little different than iPhone, think I like the little less saturated look of the iPhone but nothing that can't be fixed in post... the experiment continues!
- kbucklandphoto#puddle_masters #top_masters
Log in to like or comment.