tylerflorenceThis is how we craft our cocktails at Wayfare every season... I call it "Garanimals" not all of our bar tenders are old enough to get the joke. It totally works.
- grosssmanGoing to Wayfare tavern tonight!
- kateandcampbell11i'm 44 years old. get it, love it!! (what about a london fog drink...iced earl grey tea, vanilla vodka, egg white foam? fall comfort.)
- asc339That is fantastic!
- coalpenny@starvt1 this is right up your alley
- againstallgrain@worthybar thought of you when I saw this
- gadgetsgourmetHow about gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, basil, olive oil, and egg white.
- flob1kenobeeTequila looks lonely.
- chefbcfromdcLike the process !
- ashleywhittakerdesign@tylerflorence I was explaining Garanimals to my decorating assistants a few weeks ago. I had to google it for them. So sad ; ).
- johnwayne233Frame it and send it to me!! Looks fun!!:) @tylerflorence 👍
- hamlinokelleyGaranimals. Nice one chef
- greatred1Thats hilarious!!! Garanimals!!!
- lili76is that your handwriting? HMM I will take some credit. Any guesses ?
- rdsechristFernet...I'd love to try it in a drink! Can't wait to see & try the new cocktails!
- roninh78We used to do this in history...a version of mind mapping!
- ginarpetersonIt looks like my afternoon schedule with the kids!!
- nightmoves845@beckijuice you should try this with juice...haha
Log in to like or comment.