tylerflorenceThe DNA of all cheeses. A very interesting chapter we're jumping into for the book. Raw milk inoculated with the natural bacteria found in buttermilk. We're using organic vegetable rennet. This recipe will represent the foundation of all hard and semi-soft cheeses. #tftestkitchen
- logan_snellLooks amazing @tylerflorence
- luluiscoolI'll be a taste tester 🙊
- kate_bobateSo cool
- 0lympiaWait, this is going to be a book? Yes!!!
- mamap510Whoa... Cool
- silrocsInteresting...but kinda weird.
- amberlongeneckerI MUST know the story behind the panoramic dental xray in your food network kitchen backsplash!
- 1pondinwelgeYay! So happy to see you using raw milk!
- frs2828Can't wait to see this book! How soon??
- mrs._g_woody@amberlongenecker too funny!! I manage a dental implant center and I noticed that a long time ago. Inquiring minds want to know @tylerflorence :)
- edgarbarca14Dang so interesting
- c4k3stersInteresting!!! I'm like waiting for the next episode......
- kimiwanderson@tylerflorence how come I haven't seen you in The Beverage People?...local wine, beer and cheese supply shop in Santa Rosa. Come get your cheese cultures!
- franeppscheese is the next class! #tfteskitchen
Log in to like or comment.