tylerflorenceOur new #CaliforniaCrush Rose coming off the line. Coming to Target and wine stores soon.
- tinesim79So, tell me, did you grow these grapes? Harvest them? Help make the wine? Did you even try it? This looks very commercial to me & I probably won't be buying it.
- kashmona@dollopofmandy !!!!!!
- jsf415@tylerflorence You should have played the Laverne and Shirley theme song!
- alexistraina@tylerflorence @tolanflorence ❤🔮🎯
- kitschy_cat@jsf415 I was totally thinking that as I read the comments then came to yours!! Haha you must have a great mind like mine ;-)
- sbacktalkSome haters up above. Jealousy prevails.
- lotusgirly4@ljacobsn @ronniejgarcia we need to try it boos!
- lisagarcia__@lotusgirly4 yes!
- tylerflorence@tinesim79 <- every thing I do is hand made by me personally... I've been making wine professionally for 6 years, I've won 23 medals and consistently scored in the 90's in Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast. California Crush is our new pop extension that is specifically designed for Target at first and then a fairly large position after that. It's all delicious. I can tell you exactly where every grape was picked from and exactly what the blends are, because I blended them myself. Any thing else you would like to challenge me on?
- haofit@tylerflorence you go on with your bad self! Love it!
- realdaddyburk@tylerflorence Hell yeah Chef. Wish I knew what the comment was though!
- dollopofmandyThx @kashmona @tylerflorence
- crystalrk@tylerflorence send me a bottle.
- jccastle22@tylerflorence any of your books have a good Beef Wellington recipe?
- tinesim79@tylerflorence I am happy to learn that you are so involved in the process. I have nothing further at this time. :)
- sbacktalkWay to go, Tyler. So glad you responded.
- tinesim79@sbacktalk Asking questions about where your food & drink comes from isn't jealousy. It's called being a smart consumer & I prefer to eat/drink locally but good try!
- hillayley@jessicaborutski wonder what it's like?
- lors619@tinesim79 damn he told you now didn't he.
Log in to like or comment.